Hemp Extract Oil Tincture
(1) Hemp Extract Oil Tincture
On the surface FuFluns' products are green, and smell and taste as they should- like hemp. The real difference is that FuFluns has a qualitatively better and environmentally friendly supply chain, quantitatively better test results and are truly 100% natural and unprocessed.
Read more below.
About FuFlun's Foods
- Regeneratively & Optimally Grown, by family farmers in ideal regions within the U.S., horticulturally, organically and sustainably using regenerative (biodynamic) farming practices.
- Naturally Contaminant Free & Unprocessed, FuFluns' hemp is sourced from organic farming communities away from industry. FuFluns test the crude / concentrated oil for contaminants; many “spray” their plants, then test for pesticides after the oil is processed and diluted.
- Artisanal Plant Based Extraction, using only organic cane alcohol and flower (bud); no industrial CO2 or aerial parts (stems, seeds &
- Cannabinoid, Terpene & Phytonutrient Rich, creating a synergistic “Entourage Effect”, a notion which leading researchers support.
Each Bottle Contains:
Tests were performed by 3rd party state approved labs that are part of the METRC tracking system
This products has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For use by adults 18 and older.
Important Disclaimers: Consult with a physician prior to use. Do not use if you are lactating or pregnant. Keep away from children. Use Caution if subject to drug screening. Please be advised hemp extract can cause a false positive on some tests.
Meet Perry Galanopoulos, the Chicago business owner behind FuFluns' Foods.
I founded FuFluns as a health conscious, environmentally focused, supply chain expert who was tired of seeing big business mislead, cut corners and poison our planet. FuFluns offers discerning consumers vegan natural supplements of uncompromising quality, and a positive social and environmental impact.
Our products are sourced domestically, grown regeneratively (biodynamic) and extracted using a 500 year old artisanal method that separates, purifies and reunites the soul, body and spirit of the plant or fungi.
We look at the science and build an optimally and environmentally friendly supply chain around it, partnering with passionate, well intentioned family owned businesses.
FuFluns lives in the forest on the north shore of Chicago. He has an awesome, understanding wife; three super kids and the best dog in the world. Environmentally focused, we have dedicated 1% of our revenue to the planet, source sustainably and locally, and recycle diligently. We also provide flexible pricing to businesses and individuals with special circumstances.