Palo Santo is a sacred tree indigenous to select parts of South America. Translated from Spanish, Palo Santo means "sacred wood" and its many uses can be traced back to the time of the ancient Incan empire. It has been long revered by Shamans for its physical and metaphysical properties.
How to use:
1) Select a piece of wood incense, lighting the widest end
2) Maintain flame until sufficient red embers have accumulated
3) Gently blow out the flame to release the white smoke
4) More red embers - more essence
5) Place on a heat-safe surface. Relight as desired